Please be noted: This is a full-time position (Meaning you have to be present at the office during office hours) and required to work in Nonthaburi, Thailand. Do not response if you cannot relocate and only wish to work remotely.
We are clothing company who owns a few brands. We have approximately 400 distributors all over Thailand and around neighborhood countries. Our main activity is to do branding, marketing and designing. Since we are growing very fast, we are looking for more talents to join our team. We are young, dynamic and modern. Our staff's happiness is our first concern. If you feel like this is what you are looking for, look no more; come join us
• Manage daily operations of the IT department
• Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve user satisfaction
• Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
• Protect company data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
• Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
• Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
• Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
• Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
• Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
• Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of ERP concept and python coding is a must
• Knowledge of Odoo system is a plus
• Knowledge of Python coding
• Knowledge of JAVA and SQL
• Knowledge of Android and IOS Application
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
• Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
• Knowledge of software technology and concepts
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers