HotelTime Solutions is a long-established independent software developer and provider of cutting-edge, yet affordable cloud-based systems to the hospitality industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
HotelTime offers state of the art, cloud based solutions to the hospitality industry with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service. Our cloud-based systems help to efficiently manage properties ranging from less than 50 rooms up to 400-room hotels or large independent chains with more than 15 properties and are currently running in more than 500 hotels and restaurants in 13 countries world-wide. We’re very proud that our client retention to date is 93%.
More info: www.hoteltime.com
As part of an international expansion and bringing innovative products also to Thailand, the company HotelTime is currently looking for a suitable candidate to strengthen the team on the position of Sales Representative / Customer Support Agent (1 position).
The main goal in this position is to increase the number of customers in Thailand and meet the goals set by the company management and also to provide quality customer support to existing clients.
A successful candidate will be motivated by a local branch profit share as a bonus on top of his/her regular wage in case of achieving his/her personal targets as well as company targets.
- Telephone calls - follow up’s on existing leads as well as cold calling
- looking for new business opportunities
- arranging business meetings and presentations for potential clients
- To attend business meetings and perform presentations either independently or in a team
- Marketing campaigns preparation
- To support existing customers in Thailand and building relationship with them
- To communicate with overseas head office
- To attend regular training and internal e-meetings
- Translation of texts from English to Thai
- Thai national (must)
- Fluent English communication skill on both spoken and written
- Pro-active, target-oriented, persistent, energetic
- Hospitality background (front office, reservations) required
- Good computer skills (previous experience with hotel management system, MS Office)
- Very good presentation and customer service skills
- Able to build relationship with clients and partners
First round of interviews will take place in November.
Second round of interviews will take place in December.
Starting late January.
Please include your resume and cover letter.