Created in 1898 in the USA, the name King Koil has been synonymous with quality, comfortable, high-value mattresses and foundations. We know that our customers have many choices. That’s why we work so hard to make sure that we’re not merely a choice, but your best choice! King Koil is endorsed by the International Chiropractors Association (ICA).
Responsibilities include the following;
- Work with a wide range of medias online and offline.
- Knowledge of the most popular graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Design web, banners, product images, templates and other digital creative material.
- Be closely involved in marketing campaigns in various channels like social media, newsletters, e-commerce website and website.
- Prepare ideally drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Liaise with external publishers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in Marketing, Graphic Designer and Visual Communication.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experienced with Illustrator, Photoshop and other design programs.
- Ability to write, read and communicate in Thai as well as in the English language.
- Fun personality, great attitude, good leadership skills, and the ability to build long-term relationships.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers