Created in 1898 in the USA, the name King Koil has been synonymous with quality, comfortable, high-value mattresses and foundations. We know that our customers have many choices. That’s why we work so hard to make sure that we’re not merely a choice, but your best choice!
King Koil is endorsed by the International Chiropractors Association (ICA).
E-commerce Operations Executive
Responsibilities include the following;
- Manages overall sales funnel from customer inquiries to order fulfillment
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with ecommerce marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
- Manage stock and processes for all online stores including our own website, Facebook, IG, and ecommerce marketplace stores.
- Monitor all payments including fraud, chargebacks, refused payments, etc.
- Manage customer queries in line with standards set and agreed response times.
- Work closely with design and production team to get visuals and content as needed.
- Contribute insights into the strategic direction of our retail strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related fields. MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years working experience relating to online, digital and/or ecommerce industries.
- Strong knowledge of E-commerce, social media, website technology and relevant tools.
- Good negotiation skills and service minded.
- Fun personality, great attitude, good leadership skills, and the ability to build long-term relationships.
- Ability to write, read and communicate in Thai as well as in English language.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers