favorite this postMarket Research Manager (35 Soi Bangna-Trad 30, Khwaeng Bangna-South, Khet Bangna, Ba)hide this posting
compensation: Company Policy and Procedure will be provided during interview. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are the hospitality development and management, headquarter based in Hong Kong, with focus in hotel & resort industries, including operation, management, consultancy, branding enhancement, e-marketing and finance planning.
We are expanding our business opportunities to South East Asia, Thailand is the main based with requires and opens more employment positions.
The Market Research Manager is responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. Depending upon the selected methods, the Research Manager develops or assists in the development of the research instrument. The Research Manager works closely with vendors or Market Research Project Directors ensuring the successful execution of the fieldwork. Upon completion, the Market Research Manager reviews the collected data, authors report and makes business-oriented recommendations to the sponsoring client.
• Communicating with the project development and marketing & sales teams to understand and
document the business objectives
• Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
• Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the projects
• Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides
• Working with Project Directors to oversee the fieldwork initiative
• Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
• Leading the market research team to fulfilling the tasks or assignments
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry, especial e-marketing field
• 1 to 3 years of industry/sector experience
• Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer
satisfaction research methodologies
• Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
• Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
• Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers