favorite this postDigital Marketing Executive (Bangna-Trad 30, Khwaeng Bangna-South, Khet Bangna, Bangkok)hide this posting
compensation: 5 days work; Travelling is necessary and all others company information will be given during interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are AQ booking.com, an E-commerce platform for travel & hospitality services to the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking experienced digital marketing executive base in Bangkok, Thailand.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, B2B, B2C… etc.
• Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
• Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of company projects, products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers