We are looking for Head Bakery/Pastry Chef in Bangkok
Head Chef Baker-Pastry Ekkamai
฿ 25 000 - ฿ 50 000 Monthly
Bangkok - Wattana
W้ork permit provided : YES
View all job description, fill the application form and upload your resume by click to the following link: https://www.start.co.th/en/job-head-chef-baker-pastry-ekkamai-5500
Kaizen Coffee found by team of young, energetic and passionate in coffee hospitality whom spent time learning important knowledges and skills to be better barista and make better coffee in Australia. The Kaizen way (Better everyday).
We opened in 2014 in Ekamai, at the begining, there is no business tips for us, we seek to be around community that appreciate in foods, drinks, arts, music and peoples. Ekamai answered all that, thus without hesitated our first journey begin here.
At the early day, 2014, our reputation gained by our unique creation of experimental beverage called “Nitro Coldbrew”, we are “The First Coffee on Tap” that introducing in Thailand. For those whom may not know, Nitro Coldbrew is hybrid beverage combined of beers techniques and full-immersion coffee brewing method to create a rich, creamy, velvety coldbrew with nitrogen infused (thinking of drink stout beers but it’s pure black coffee).
We are looking for Head Chef Baker/Pastry
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Head chef is responsible for all the baked goods and dessert production on board for guest.
Must have extensive baking and pastry experience, as well as a wide variety of international baked goods and recipes.
· Planning the task/work.
· Responsible for training and guiding others.
· Be able to select new team members.
· Supervise working hours, overtime, holidays / payment of compensation correctly.
· Organize team meeting and solve problems.
· Design food menus for events.
· Control and check the quality of food everyday
· Maintain cleanliness and food safety.
· Supervise the purchase of raw materials
· Contact suppliers
- Work permit will be provided
- Completion of formal training at a culinary or Baking and pastry school preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the culinary industry.
- Good time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to get along with co-workers and support a team environment.
- May be responsible for training and guiding others and/or reviewing their work.