favorite this postNES for P3, P4, and P5 homeroom teachers (Chachoengsao)hide this posting
compensation: 35,000 baht a month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come to our school and have the time of your life teaching kids English in Thailand! Our staff is very friendly and professional. The school offers a lot of extras and free lunch every day. If you are enthusiastic, creative and flexible and want to work as the member of our team, do not hesitate to send your application today!
• Teaching English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar in our EP Department
- we are hiring teachers both on primary and elementary level for school year 2018 - 2019 (starting 16 April with summer school)
• from Monday-Friday 7.30 - 4.30
• 16-18 teaching hours/week
• lesson planning and basic record keeping
• taking part in school activities (field trips, parents meeting, English camp, sports days ,competitions, etc.)
• native English speaker (passport holder of the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Ireland and South Africa, but citizens of SA or EU countries must pass/have the TOEIC language exam)
• at least bachelors degree in any field (but education or Masters degree is highly preferable)
• TEFL certified (if degree is not in education)
Interested candidates are invited to apply with the following documents:
1. Resume with current references
2. Recent photo
3. Scan of your photo page of passport
4. Scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate
Location: near Bangkok, Thailand
Salary: 35,000 baht per month.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers