• Native English Speaker (NES)
QR Code Link to This Post
• Certificate of TESL/TEFL Course Completed
• Previous experience teaching in Thailand or in SE Asia
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
You must include a recent photograph of yourself, TESL/TEFL Certificate, a copy of your Bachelor Degree, a copy of your passport.
We thank all applicants; however, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Note: Please be sure to check that you are ok with the location first before submitting your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers