Bangkok is Thailand’s capital city which is the most visited city in the world. A distinct feature of Bangkok is the ubiquity of street vendors selling goods ranging from food items to clothing and accessories.
Bangkok's rapid growth coupled with little urban planning has resulted in a haphazard cityscape and inadequate infrastructure. Bangkok has long been the center of modern education in Thailand. Bangkok became not only a place where immigrants and provincial Thais go for job opportunities, but also for a chance to receive a valuable experience.
2. Teaching details
• Students age: Kindergarten and Elementary school
• Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
• Teaching hours: No more than 25.5 hours/week
3. Salary & benefits
• Salary: 43 000 – 45 000 Baht/month (~$1400 – 1500)
• Health insurance provided
• Assistant to find accommodation
• Pick up at the airport
• 1-year contract
• TEFL course provided if you do not have TEFL
• Native English speakers
• Hold Bachelor's degree
• Passionate about the teaching profession
• Be able to start asap
5. How to apply:
JOIN US NOW, If you are interested, send us your resume now to my email
- We would welcome any questions related to this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities