We are looking for
- 2 Teacher trainers
- Start day: June 3rd 2019
- Location: Yangon, Myanmar
- Salary : $ 2,000
- Apartment: Well furnished single apartment provided by the school
- Free laundry service
- Health Insurance provided
- Free flight ticket for teachers who are currently in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia
- National holiday paid and Vacation paid
Brainworks - is a unique group of K-12 integrated international schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A-Level education. The school provides students with excellent preparation for their next step in higher education.
In the 10 years since our founding, Brainworks has expanded to 10 branches with over 3000 very motivated students, and 500 dedicated teachers and staff with ongoing expansion plans.
We are an approved Cambridge School as well as holding both "ISO9001 and ISO14001" accreditations
Main responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring training meets trainee needs and expectations
- Ensuring training meets British Council Quality standards and organisational expectations
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language training that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage trainees performance throughout the course, and actively promote trainee autonomy and reflective practice
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English teacher training courses, materials and related services, in order to meet trainee needs by actively working as a member of the training team
- Complete training related administrative tasks to specified standards
- Native English teachers who are from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland
- Hold Bachelor Degree at least (B.Ed preferably)
- Solid experience in working with teachers and training teachers
If you are interested, please send your resume, passport, degree and teaching certificate to our HR department.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers